Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm back!!!

^^ Thank you for Brother Wild ^^ I can now blog again!!!

It's been more than a month, and I can't wait till I record my perfect day, and our perfect trip to Paris, and all the chocolates and macaroons and mille feulle and foi gras...

*widen eyes*

There was the CCYWC, there was the job change....

where do I even begin?!?!

Most of all, I have created a new page in life, and together as one we are walking to where He wants us to be!

Will post more in the usual language when I get home tonight

*our home*...

(on a quick note at lunch)

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back yu thai!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Viv said...

Re: call from the wild......

hahahahaha XD

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! When are you going to invite us over to your new home for dinner ar? Really looking forward to seeing your sweet home and photos from the trip. =)

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Viv said...

Re: anonymous,

I would love to invite you - but who do we invite?!

XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home