Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A happy mid-week night

Sleepy...but happy morning.

I had a breakfast bar for breakfast at 8.30 this morning at the office…and then sipped at a cup of soup (the Campbell’s pumkin with cruton I bought last week) in a mug ^^… very satisfied.

Had a sleepy morning but productively working away.

Now it's lunch and just really wanted to note something down brief.

Last night we had so much fun. Since we are VIPs (all that means is we have their in-store credit card) of David Jones , a large department store here in Australia, we were invited to a pre-Christmas VIP night. We went to the city store and did some quality shopping. Bought some lovely 1000 count cotton quite cover/ pillow cases that I think would fit nicely in our bedroom on our WONDERFUL mattress.

But the highlight of the night was...there were all these wonderful food for tasting (ham/ turkey/ cheese/ olives/ LOTS of quality chocolates – lindor (from lindt), almond roca, wonderful belgium chocolates – I ate all of them…) and champagne at every corner we turned was being served. I was so tempted to buy one of the moet and chandon champagne set, thank God one of us still had a clear mind hee hee.

Oh and the best part was – We took a PICTURE WITH SANTA!!! will share with you this all in the month of December

^____________________________^


p.s....Paris, I promise I will write about you....

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger joannamm said...

I hope, next time, Eric was the one to eat all the things...since he needs more food.....haha....
:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home